<body> <body>

Saturday, March 12, 2011 | 9:43 AM
I will upload the pics of the D&D later on because my lappie cannot read SD card.

I started curling my hair at 3pm and spammed the hair spray but it's rather useless because by the time i reached Fairmount, it's no longer curly. After that, i did my first eye makeup. LMAO. Uh but at least it lasted quite long after i used the Too Faced Shadow Insurance.

The D&D was great because everyone was very high and the emcee was very funny. We played some games as groups and as a table. The most embarassing moment was when the "longest hair" from each group have to go on stage. Wa. If i know we have to go on stage, i will not go up because it's so awkward when we have to act like we were doing hair shampoo commercial. O.O

After the D&D at 10 plius, we went off and some of them suggested to go Zouk. I decided to go in to have an experience since i had never gone clubbing before. When i knew the price was $33, i was quite hesitant to go in because i only had $20 with me. Pathetic. Lukily,irshad helped me to pay first.

When i went in, i took only non-alcoholic drinks because i cant hold liquor well and i do not have anyone that can accompany me home. At the dancefloor, my heels were killing me. I cld barely move my legs because my sole was super pain. CS and I got were the 2 who stood there like statue. Haha. One random guy with a serial killer eye asked me to dance with him. When i say serial killer eyes, it means scary. I immediately shook my head and tmk moved me away from him. And he keep touching girls, fat or thin. @#$%^. If he touched any single strand of my hair, i will srsly slap him. When we were moving out from Phuture, i saw him again with that serial killer eyes. Tmk and i left early and she got her bro to send us home.

So my 11Mar was super duper good. I will upload the pics later, i promise.

Some overdue pics first
I bought a new pair of sandals a few days ago. I hated the studs on the sandals

I went home, cut out all the studs. TADAH!

My nails. Ytd in zouk, it actually glow in the dark.


While looking for my working tops/bottoms/shoes, i went shopping as though GSS was gng on.

I will be back to post more pics.



HERSELF

Ling
♥19
♥14/02/1991
♥MTS,BWSS,SP
♥DEWT/3A/02
I DON'T

1)Listen to songs
2)Like people that smoke
3)Like to eat pork
4)Like dogs because i am damn scared of them
WISHING WELL

♥More brain cells
♥Good health for everyone
♥Have a good GPA



Free Hit Counter
Free Counter
TAGGIES





LINKS

LINKS




♥DEWT/02

♥ CAI SHI
♥ DONRIC
♥ IRSHAD
♥ JOANNE
♥ NATALIE
♥ SANDY
♥ SANDRA
♥ VIVIAN
♥ WENHUI

♥ FRIENDS IN SP

♥ KATHLYN
♥ NICHOLAS
♥ SOCK TENG
♥ TRICIA
♥ VISHAAL
♥ ZHENG KANG

♥4E1/07

♥ ELLIS
♥ EUGIN
♥ FIONA
♥ FU GUI
♥ JENNIFER
♥MICHELLE
♥ SCZE WE
♥ SUZANNA
♥ TIFFANY



MUSIC







THANKYOUS

DESIGNERjellytinggy
BACKGROUNDx



PAST MEMORIES

June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013