<body> <body>

Monday, June 30, 2008 | 1:37 PM
First time not going to attend lectures in school today because I am having a bad diarrhea now. Actually not just diarrhea, but also stomachache. Could not get to sleep yesterday night because my stomach was extremely pain. I was clenching my fist hoping that I would feel better. So, I just stayed up until 1 am , before I could finally get to sleep. When I woke up, I thought the situation was better but end up it got worse. Keep on running to the toilet since the morning but I am feeling a little better now.


Yesterday was so funny. Lydia suddenly talked to me because i put “stomachache now… pain!!!” And she wishes me to get well soon. I told her I want to get well only on Tuesday so that I can have the excuse of not going to school today. So that I could stay at home to complete my chem report. Now, I regretted what I said because going to toilet so many times really sucks.


Anyway, I went out with the QAT to Bugis yesterday. So happy!!! I met tiffany first because I told her I want to go to the library to copy some info from the reference books for my report. And she agreed to go with me. After that, at 1:30, we went to meet Adela and Qiao Yu. We went to have our lunch at the Hong Kong restaurant. They ordered noodles while I ordered fried rice. Wonder if it is the fried rice that made me sick. =( Took pictures over there and I shall post them up asap. After that, it is to Bugis Street for shopping. However, it was hot, crowded and noisy there and so we stayed there only for a short while.


We were bored after that and we decided to go and watch a movie ( Don’t mess with the Zohan). Some parts were rather disgusting because butts were being exposed. But overall, it was rather funny. We were super angry with the lady selling the tickets because she had attitude problem. She was staring at us and took a long time saying nothing before she finally said” Take out ur ICs.” We were there saying” Don’t we look older than 16?” And, and, and ….. she gave us the wrong tickets and wrong timing for the shows. We wanted Zohan at 5:15 but she gave us Wanted at 6:45. After the show, we went home. Nice time being with them. Hope we can meet up again!!!


Stomach still super uncomfortable now and I hope I will get well soon, by tomorrow.



HERSELF

Ling
♥19
♥14/02/1991
♥MTS,BWSS,SP
♥DEWT/3A/02
I DON'T

1)Listen to songs
2)Like people that smoke
3)Like to eat pork
4)Like dogs because i am damn scared of them
WISHING WELL

♥More brain cells
♥Good health for everyone
♥Have a good GPA



Free Hit Counter
Free Counter
TAGGIES





LINKS

LINKS




♥DEWT/02

♥ CAI SHI
♥ DONRIC
♥ IRSHAD
♥ JOANNE
♥ NATALIE
♥ SANDY
♥ SANDRA
♥ VIVIAN
♥ WENHUI

♥ FRIENDS IN SP

♥ KATHLYN
♥ NICHOLAS
♥ SOCK TENG
♥ TRICIA
♥ VISHAAL
♥ ZHENG KANG

♥4E1/07

♥ ELLIS
♥ EUGIN
♥ FIONA
♥ FU GUI
♥ JENNIFER
♥MICHELLE
♥ SCZE WE
♥ SUZANNA
♥ TIFFANY



MUSIC







THANKYOUS

DESIGNERjellytinggy
BACKGROUNDx



PAST MEMORIES

June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013